Opening & Closing
Connecting arguments to your audience's hearts and minds.
Whether your audience is an arbitrator, mediator, judge, or jury, you can arm and motivate them to be your advocate.
- Focus on the case from your audience’s perspective.
- Construct an organized outline, focusing on placement of key evidence and witness statements, as it builds to a motivating conclusion.
- Craft vivid language and themes that will increase audience retention of your key facts. Build rapport with your audience through utilizing credibility-building non-verbal behaviors.
- Utilize effective storytelling techniques designed to increase your audience’s attention, comprehension, and retention.
- Learn how to effectively inoculate your audience against the opposition’s attempts at persuasion.